First enable you mobile data and connect your phone to the PC then go to settings>network>turn on USB tethering. Now you will be able to use your mobile data in your PC. First enable you mobile data and connect your phone to the PC then go to settings>network>turn on USB tethering.
How to Sync Your Android Phone with Windows 7 (5 Steps)
- Turn on your computer and Android phone. …
- Plug a USB cable into the USB port on your computer. …
- Click “USB Storage Device” when you computer prompts you with a pop up menu. …
- Double-click on your Windows Media Player icon in your Start menu. …
- Synchronize the music between the computer and the Android smart phone.
How do I connect my Android phone to my computer via USB?
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I connect my phone to my laptop via USB Windows 7?
If you mean to use your phone as a modem and provide internet to your computer, then go to settings under the wireless and networking tab. Go to more options, then tethering and portable hotspot. You may see the USB tethering option grayed out; just plug in a USB cable to your PC and turn the option on.
How do I connect my phone to my computer windows 7?
On the Android device:
- Go to Settings > Display > Cast (Android 5,6,7), Settings>Connected Devices>Cast (Android
- Click on the 3-dot menu.
- Select ‘Enable wireless display’
- Wait till the PC is found. …
- Tap on that device.
How can I connect my Android phone Internet to Windows 7?
1. How to Connect Mobile Internet to a PC With USB Tethering
- Open Settings > Network & internet > Hotspot & tethering.
- Tap the USB tethering slider to enable it. …
- The Hotspot & tethering warning will appear, informing you that continuing will interrupt any existing data transfers between your phone and PC.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to my computer via USB?
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings > Connections.
- Tap Tethering and Mobile HotSpot.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable. …
- To share your connection, select the USB tethering check box.
- Tap OK if you would like to learn more about tethering.
How do I enable USB transfer on Samsung?
Open the Settings app. Choose Storage. Touch the Action Overflow icon and choose the USB Computer Connection command. Choose either Media Device (MTP) or Camera (PTP).
Why my phone is not connecting to PC via USB cable?
First make sure that the device is set up to be connected as a media device: Connect the device with the appropriate USB cable to the PC. … Verify that the USB connection is saying ‘Connected as media device’. If it does not, tap on the message and select ‘Media device (MTP).
Follow these steps to set up Internet tethering:
- Connect the phone to a computer or laptop by using the USB cable. …
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose More, and then choose Tethering & Mobile Hotspot.
- Place a check mark by the USB Tethering item.
Why is USB tethering not working?
Change your APN settings: Android users can sometimes fix Windows tethering problems by changing their APN settings. Scroll down and tap APN Type, then input “default,dun” then tap OK. If that doesn’t work, some users have reportedly found success changing it to “dun“ instead.
How do I connect USB tether to my desktop?
All you have to do is plug your charging cable into your phone, and the USB side into your laptop or PC. Then, open your phone and head to Settings. Look for the Wireless and Networks section and tap on ‘Tethering & portable hotspot’. You should then see a ‘USB tethering’ option.
Does Windows 7 have screen mirroring?
Select the Screen Mirroring Settings on your projector as necessary. Press the LAN button on the remote control to switch to the Screen Mirroring source. You see the Screen Mirroring standby screen.
How can I cast my Android screen in Windows 7 without Internet?
Step 1: Using a Free Wireless App
- Open this app. Tap “Hotspot” and it will be activated. …
- Connect your PC or Mac to the hotspot.
- Enter the provided IP address into the browser on your computer.
- Tap “Accept” when a dialog pops up on your Android. …
- Click “Reflector” tab on web.
How do I cast my Android phone to my computer?
To cast on Android, head to Settings > Display > Cast. Tap the menu button and activate the “Enable wireless display” checkbox. You should see your PC appear in the list here if you have the Connect app open. Tap the PC in the display and it’ll instantly start projecting.