Set as active.
- Open the Phone app .
- Press and hold “1” to call your voicemail.
- Enter your PIN and press “#”.
- Press “*” for the menu.
- Press “4” to change settings.
- Press “1” to change your greeting.
- Follow the recorded instructions.
Why can’t I access my voicemail on my Android?
In many cases, an update to your carrier’s voicemail app or settings can resolve the issue, but don’t forget to call your voicemail number to check if it is set up correctly. Once you’ve set up your voicemail, you’re free to switch off when you need to.
Why am I not getting my voicemails?
That delay may occur for a variety of reasons – most likely due to issues outside of the YouMail app. … Data connection, WiFi connection, third party applications or device OS can all conflict with the retrieval of your messages if configured incorrectly.
How do I activate voicemail?
- Open Settings on your Android phone.
- Tap on Call settings and select Voicemail.
- Sometimes you may need to type ‘voicemail’ on your Settings search or browse manually to figure out the right path to access voicemail settings. …
- When you access Voicemail setup settings, select your carrier under Voicemail Service.
How do I activate voicemail on Samsung?
Set Up Voicemail
- From the home screen, select the. Phone app.
- Select the Keypad tab, then select the Visual Voicemail icon. Note: Alternatively, you can set up voicemail by selecting and holding the 1 key from the Phone app. …
- Select Continue.
- Select OK.
How do I find out what my voicemail password is?
Access your account settings via the menu icon. Once you have opened your account settings, select the “Security” tab followed by the “Manage voicemail password” button. At this point, you can enter and confirm your new password.
Where is the Voicemail app on my Android phone?
Call your number from your phone, or use the quick dial to access your voicemail:
- Open the Phone app.
- At the bottom, tap the dial pad icon.
- Touch and hold 1.
- If prompted, enter your voicemail password.
How do I reset my voicemail?
Change your greeting
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Next to the greeting you want to use, tap More Set as active.
How do I fix my voicemail on Android?
Change your voicemail settings
- Open your device’s Phone app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap Settings. Voicemail.
- You can: Change what handles your voicemails: Tap Advanced Service. Set up your voice mailbox: Tap Advanced Setup. Change your notification settings: Tap Notifications.
Why is my voicemail icon not showing up?
If the voicemail icon still hasn’t disappeared from your Android’s notification bar, the problem is most likely due to an error on your carrier’s end. Calling your carrier, reporting the problem, and asking them to clear your voicemail should solve this issue.
How do I find my voicemail number?
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Call settings.
- Tap Voicemail.
- Tap Voicemail again.
- View the voicemail number.
How do I set up Google Voicemail?
How to set up voicemail on the Google Voice app on your phone
- Start the Google Voice app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen (sometimes called a hamburger menu), and then tap “Settings.”
- In the Voicemail section, tap “Voicemail greeting.” …
- Tap “Record a greeting.”