If you want to sync reminders and calendars between iOS and Android, just use the Google Calendar app for everything. All you have to do is sign in and it’s all there. You may have to mess with your sync settings, but that’s about it.
Head over to iCloud.com and sign in using your Apple ID. Once you’re logged in, select the “Calendar” option. In the left-hand menu, select the calendar that you want to view on your Android device, and then select its accompanying “Share calendar” icon (where the cursor is positioned in the following screenshot).
How do I sync my iPhone calendar with my Google Calendar?
Find Google Calendar events on Apple Calendar
- On your iPhone or iPad, open your device settings.
- Scroll and tap Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap Add account. …
- Enter your email address. …
- Enter your password. …
- Tap Next.
- Emails, contacts, and calendar events will now sync directly with your Google Account. …
- Open the Calendar app on your iPhone to find your Google Calendar events.
Yes. On your iMac, if you right click on the calendar name, you will see a “Share Calendar” option. iCal will provide you a iCloud calendar link that you can send that to your friend. Your friend can then use the “Add Subscription” calendar function to add your calendar to his/her Google calendar.
Tap on the Calendars button at the bottom of the screen. Tap on the Info button to the right of the iCloud calendar that you’d like to make public. Turn On the option for Public Calendar. Tap on Share Link… to share the calendar with others.
Share your Schedulista calendar with an Android phone
- Contents in this article:
- (1) Open the app.
- (2) Tap on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner above the calendar.
- (3) Select Calendars from the menu.
- (4) Tap Add Account.
- (5) Select Google from the account types.
- (6) Enter your email address and click Next.
- (7) Enter your password and click Next.
Check app settings
Go to Settings > Accounts > Exchange > tap your email address. Note: If it is added as an IMAP account, you will have to delete it and re-add as an Exchange account. Make sure “Sync Calendar” is enabled. Wait and check your calendar app.
How do I sync my devices?
Manually sync your Google Account
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- If you have more than one account on your phone, tap the one you want to sync.
- Tap Account sync.
- Tap More. Sync now.
How do I add a calendar to my Android phone?
Go to Google calendars and sign in to your account: https://www.google.com/calendar.
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Enter the address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
Why isn’t my Google Calendar syncing with my phone?
Open your phone’s settings and choose “Apps” or “Apps & notifications.” Find “Apps” in your Android phone’s Settings. Find Google Calendar in your massive list of apps and under “App Info,” select “Clear Data.” You’ll then need to turn off your device then turn it back on again. Clear data from Google Calendar.
How do you sync iPhone calendars?
Check your app settings
- Tap Settings, then Calendar.
- Tap Sync.
- If All Events is selected, choose a specific timeframe instead, like Events 1 Month Back. If a specific timeframe is selected, choose All Events instead.
- Return to your Home screen.
- Wait a few minutes, then open the Calendar app.
How do I merge iPhone calendars?
Share an iCloud calendar
- Tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap. next to the iCloud calendar you want to share.
- Tap Add Person, then enter a name or email address, or tap. to browse your Contacts.
- Tap Add.
How do I sync my Google calendars?
Simply go to Menu → Settings → Calendar → Sync with Google Calendar(Android) / Sync with other calendars (iOS). You will be able to activate the sync with Google Calendar here. Enable the Google Calendar sync and a new webpage from Google will appear. Enter your Gmail credentials and you’re done.
How do you sync your iPhone with Outlook calendar?
How to sync your Microsoft Outlook calendar through your iPhone settings
- Open your iPhone Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap “Passwords & Accounts.” …
- Select “Add Account.” …
- Chose “Outlook.com.”
- Enter your Outlook username and password.
- Toggle on the option to sync your calendars. …
- Choose “Save” in the upper right corner.
Which is better Google Calendar or Apple Calendar?
THE VERDICT: Google clearly has Apple beat when it comes to calendar apps. The Google Calendar platform is more versatile, easier to use, and more customizable, making it the better option for both casual, non-tech-savvy users and the busiest organization enthusiasts alike.