Tap on the photos you would like to SMS and then click Share. If you’re tapping on too many, the Share option will be greyed out. Once you’ve tapped Share you’ll be presented with a few options. Tap Message to send them via text.
How do I text multiple pictures on my Samsung Galaxy?
Tap and hold a single photo or video you wish to send, then tap multiple items if desired. Select “Share” at the top of the screen, then choose “Messages“. Enter a text message if desired. Tap “Send” once you’re ready to send your message.
How do I send multiple pictures from my Samsung Galaxy s9?
How to Send Multiple Photos From a Samsung Cell Phone
- Press the “Menu” key on your Samsung phone and select “Gallery.” Select “Pictures” and choose a photo. …
- Select “Share,” and choose the method in which you want to share your photo. …
- Select “Attach” followed by “Gallery,” and then “Picture.” Select another picture you want to send.
How many photos can you attach to a text message?
As you might be aware, sending multiple Photos on iPhone or iPad via Messages app is limited to 20 photos. However, you can use the steps listed below to trick your iPhone into sending more than 20 photos via iMessage, by-passing the 20 photos limit.
What is the best way to send a lot of pictures?
If you want to send high quality original photos to your friends and family, then there’s really only one good way to do it: with a cloud storage provider. Social networks like Facebook and Instagram don’t store the original files; they reduce the quality, so pages load faster.
How do you select multiple photos on Android?
Long press on the first image until the blue checkmark appears, then without lifting off the screen, slide your finger across any additional photos you want to select. If you want to select more than what’s shown on the screen, slide your finger up or down and hold it to auto-scroll and select as you go.
How do you take multiple pictures on Samsung?
For Android users
— Open the camera app, press and keep holding the shutter button. — This automatically activates the Burst Mode and clicks multiple photos until you release the button. — You will also hear the shutter sound of the multiple frames that the camera is taking.
How do I receive picture messages on my Samsung?
Go to Settings > Apps > Messages > Settings > More Settings > Multimedia messages > Auto retrieve. Then try to send yourself a picture message to check if you are already able to send and receive MMS.
File Sharing Services
One of the most popular methods for sharing large amounts of photos online is by using a file-sharing site. Sites like HighTail (formally YouSendIt), Wikisend and Streamfile let you sign up and upload your photos, where they’ll be stored in a downloadable zip file.
How do I email a large amount of photos?
3 Ridiculously Easy Ways You Can Email a Large File
- Zip It. If you need to send a really big file, or lots of little files, one neat trick is to simply compress the file. …
- Drive It. Gmail has provided its own elegant workaround for sending large files: Google Drive. …
- Drop It. Dropbox is your everything when it comes to file sharing.
How do I email a lot of photos?
The easiest way is to Zip the files together into one Zipped/compressed folder, which is easy to do in Windows 10.
- Open Windows Explorer to the folder or location where your photos are.
- Select all the thumbnails of the photos you want to send.
- Right Click on them and select Send to / Compressed (zipped) folder.
How do you send pictures from one Android phone to another?
Send Photos from Photos App
- Open the “Photos” app.
- Tap and hold the image you wish to send. Additionally, you can then select any other photos you wish to send.
- Select the “Share” button.
- Select the method you wish to use to send the image (“Gmail”, “Messages”, etc.).
How many photos can you send in an email?
Question: Q: How many photos can you attach in an email ??
Answer: A: Answer: A: That’s up to your email provider, and the limit is the total size of the email. Usually it must be under 10 MB, which is about 5 photos.
How do you send picture messages?
How to share photos and videos from the Messages app
- Open the Messages app.
- Tap a conversation, or tap the Compose button .
- Tap the Photos button . …
- Tap each photo and video that you want to share.
- Add your contact.
- Tap the Send button .