On most Android devices, you can force restart your device by holding the Sleep/Power button at the same time as holding the Volume Down button. Hold this combo until the phone screen goes blank and then you hand hold Sleep/Power button until your phone boots up again.
How do I reset an unresponsive Android phone?
In order to soft reset your iPhone or Android, hold the Power button down for 30 seconds for Android or hold the Home button (circle button) and the Power button at the same time for iPhone. The device will then restart itself.
Press and hold the power button and volume UP button (some phones use power button volume Down button) at the same time; Afterwards, release the buttons after an Android icon appears on the screen; Use the volume buttons to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and press the power button to confirm.
How do you reset a dead android phone?
- Plug your Android phone into a charger. …
- Switch off your phone using the standard way. …
- Force your phone to restart. …
- Remove the battery. …
- Perform a factory reset if your phone cannot boot. …
- Flash your Android Phone. …
- Seek help from professional phone engineer.
Can you factory reset a dead phone?
To do so hold the volume up, home button and power button simultaneously. Once you are in Recovery Mode Scroll to wipe data/factory reset by pressing the Volume down button.
How do I fix an unresponsive screen?
How to Reset the Android Phone with Unresponsive Screen?
- Perform a soft reset by simply turning off your Android device and restarting it again.
- Check if the SD card inserted is fine else, eject it out and restart the device.
- If your Android uses a removable battery, take it out and re-insert it after few minutes.
How do I restart my Android without the power button?
How to restart phone without power button
- Plug the Phone into an electric or USB charger. …
- Enter Recovery Mode and reboot the phone. …
- “Double-tap to wake” and “Double-tap to sleep” options. …
- Scheduled Power ON/OFF. …
- Power Button to Volume Button app. …
- Find the professional phone repair provider.
How do you troubleshoot a dead phone?
Mobile Phone Dead Problem and Solution – How to Repair a Dead Mobile Cell Phone
- Remove the battery and see if it gets charged or not. …
- Check Battery Point and Battery Connector. …
- Resold or change the Battery Connector.
- Insert charger and se if the “Battery Charging” appears or not.
What should I do if my phone wont turn on?
With your phone plugged in, press and hold both the volume-down button and the power button at the same time for at least 20 seconds.
If you see a red light, your battery is fully discharged.
- Charge your phone for at least 30 minutes.
- Press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- On your screen, tap Restart .
Why is my phone not turning on?
If your Android phone won’t turn on, one solution is to perform a power cycle. For devices with a removable battery, it’s as easy as taking out the battery, waiting a few seconds, and putting it in again. If you don’t have a removable battery, press and hold the device’s power button for several seconds.
How do I force restart my android?
Press and hold your Android device’s Power button and the Volume Down key for at least 5 seconds or until the screen shuts down. Release the buttons once you see the screen lighting up again.
How do you restart my phone when it’s frozen?
Restart your phone
If your phone is frozen with the screen on, hold down the power button for about 30 seconds to restart.
How do you reset a frozen Samsung phone?
What do I do if my Android phone is frozen?
- Restart the phone. As a first measure, use the power button to turn your phone off and back on again.
- Perform a forced restart. If the standard restart doesn’t help, simultaneously press and hold the power and volume down keys for more than seven seconds. …
- Reset the phone.
How do you do a hard reset?
Press and hold the power and volume up buttons together to load the recovery mode. Using the Volume buttons to scroll through the menu, highlight Wipe data/factory reset. Press the Power button to select. Highlight and select Yes to confirm the reset.
How do I reset my Android phone when the screen is black?
Way 1: Hard reboot your Android. Press and hold down the “Home” and “Power” buttons at the same time for 10 seconds. Then, release the buttons and hold down “Power” button until the screen turns on. Way 2: Wait until the battery runs dead.
Can a dead phone be repaired?
Phase 1: Prepare your Android device
From the main menu, tap on the ‘System Repair’ and get your Android device connected to it. Step 2: Click ‘Android Repair’ from the available options, and then press the ‘Start’ button to fix Dead Android phone by flashing it.