Just launch Settings app in Android and go to the “Application Manager”. Now tap the “All” tab in the center to list all the working apps in your device. Tap on the app which is not working. You will see the option named “Clear Cache”.
Why can’t I open my apps on my Android?
Carefully follow the step by step instructions given below to clear all App cache and data: Visit “Settings” and select “Apps”. From the list of Apps that appears, select the App that won’t open. Now tap on “Clear Cache” and “Clear data” directly or under “Storage”.
What do you do when an app stops working on Android?
To clear cache, go to Settings > Application > Manage apps > Select “All” tabs, select the app which was producing error and then tap Clear cache and data. Clearing RAM is a good deal when you are facing the error “Unfortunately, the app has stopped” in Android.
Why is my phone apps not working?
The problem is probably a corrupt cache and all you need to do is clear it. Go to Settings> Applications> All Apps> Google Play Store> Storage and select Clear Cache. Restart your phone and the problem should be fixed.
How do I fix app isn’t available?
If the app that isn’t working is an Instant App, try these troubleshooting steps instead.
- On your phone, open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. My apps & games.
- Apps with available updates are labeled “Update.” If an update is available, tap Update. If more updates are available, tap Update all.
Why some apps are not opening?
Step 2: Check for a larger app issue
Settings can vary by phone. For more info, contact your device manufacturer. Tip: If problems continue after you’ve force stopped the app, you could need to contact its developer. … You can usually clear an app’s cache and data through your phone’s Settings app.
How do I reset force stopped apps?
The first one would be ‘Force Stop’ and the second would be ‘Uninstall’. Click on ‘Force Stop’ button and the app will be stopped. Then go to ‘Menu’ option and click on the app you have stopped. It’ll reopen or restart.
How do I fix unfortunately system UI has stopped working on Android?
“System UI Stopped”: How to Fix the Error on Android Phone
- Reset App Preferences. You can set a default program on your phone when there are two or more apps that perform the same function. …
- Clear Google App Cache. …
- Update System and Play Store Apps. …
- Uninstall Google App Updates from the Play Store. …
- Remove Widgets from the Phone’s Homepage. …
- Restart the phone.
How do I fix my stopped working?
Configure compatibility settings
- Go to the installation folder of the crashed program.
- Find the .exe file. Right-click on it and choose Properties.
- Go to Compatibility tab. Place the tick near the box saying ”Run this program in compatibility mode for.” …
- Choose another Windows version from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK.
How do I fix Google has stopped working on my Android?
7 Solutions to Unfortunately Google Has Stopped
- Solution 1: Soft Reset Your Android Device.
- Solution 2: Fixing The Issue By Clearing App Data And App Cache.
- Solution 3: Uninstall The Google App Update.
- Solution 4: Uninstall and Re-Install The Google App That Has the Error Message.
How do I fix my apps on my phone?
On Android, use these steps to reset the Your Phone Companion app:
- Open Settings.
- Tap on Apps.
- Select the Your Phone Companion app.
- Tap on Force Stop.
- Tap on Storage.
- Tap on Clear Cache and Clear Data.
How do I restart my Android without the power button?
How to restart phone without power button
- Plug the Phone into an electric or USB charger. …
- Enter Recovery Mode and reboot the phone. …
- “Double-tap to wake” and “Double-tap to sleep” options. …
- Scheduled Power ON/OFF. …
- Power Button to Volume Button app. …
- Find the professional phone repair provider.
Is Force stopping an app bad?
No, it’s not a good or advisable idea. Explanation and some background: Force-stopping apps is not intended for “routine use”, but for “emergency purposes” (eg. if an app runs out of control and cannot be stopped otherwise, or if an issue causes you to clear cache and delete data from a misbehaving app).
Why are my apps not downloading?
If you still can’t download after you clear the cache & data of the Play Store, restart your device. Press and hold the Power button until the menu pops up. Tap Power off or Restart if that is an option. If needed, press and hold the Power button until your device turns on again.
Why do some apps not work on WiFi?
— In your router’s setup menu, try disabling IPv6, restart your router, and then go into your phone’s Settings >> WiFi menu, delete the WiFi network entry for your home network and re-add it. — Another thing to try in your router is set up a ‘guest’ network, using just its default settings as a test.
What will happen if you force stop an app?
It might stop responding to certain events, it might get stuck in some kind of loop or it might just start doing unpredictable things. In such cases, the app might need to be killed off and then restarted. That is what Force Stop is for, it basically kills off the Linux process for the app and cleans up the mess!